EU Blue Card: An approved EU-wide work permit (Council Directive 2009/50/EC) allowing highly-skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country within the European Union, excluding Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom, which are not subject to the proposal.
EU Blue Card Job Network: The Platform that connects the highly-skilled non-EU citizens with European Employers. Also referred to as BCJN and EUBCJN. BCJN use getbluecard.eu domain. Some other domains (for other countries) may be used but all redirect visitors to getbluecard.eu website.
Applicant: The person who registered in EU Blue Card Job Network.
Employer: The organisation which based in a European Union country and which seeks to employ an applicant from the Blue Card Job Network.
Profile: An electronic record which created in EU Blue Card Job Network platform by the applicant.
The applicant enters his/her e-mail address as a LoginID and creates a password in order to create a profile in EU Blue Card Job Network platform. He/she must enter a valid e-mail address to be accepted into the platform. After the registration process is done successfully, he/she can not transfer the LoginID and password; they may not be shared with any third party. The applicant is the sole responsibility to store this information securely. The applicant's profile stays active in the EU Blue Card Job Network platform evermore until deactivated by the Applicant.
To protect the privacy of BCJN applicants, Employer registration processes are checked before register into the EU Blue Card Job Network system.
Employers who have registered in EU Blue Card Job Network receive access to an applicant search panel to find and recruit applicants. Employers may share Applicant's profile within the employer's organisation, otherwise sharing applicant profiles with any third party entity needs a documented authorization by the Applicant.
CV / Diploma Verification
Applicants can verify their CV or Diploma by using Verify Qualification in profile. Their qualification documents are checked by EU Blue Card Job Network and applicant is warned in any case of update necessary. Verified applicants will be top of the list when an Employer searched for an applicant. Unverified applicants will be shown on the list with an 'UNVERIFIED' badge on the right side of their names. EU Blue Card Job Network charges 29 euros for eligibility verification. For any successful connection between Applicant and Employer, BCJN never requires any fee or commission.
Protecting the privacy of Applicants and Employers is the top priority for EU Blue Card Job Network. Applicant profiles and Employer information is not able to share in any shape or form to any third party. Private data is not able to index by any search engines. EU Blue Card Job Network may send some notification e-mails to registered Applicants and Employers. EU Blue Card Job Network keeps your password hashed, so LoginID and password information cannot be asked from EU Blue Card Job Network.
Terms of Delivery
EU Blue Card Job Network has no involvement and it is not responsible for any claim resulting interaction between Applicant, Employer and Immigration Authority (or consulate). EU Blue Card Job Network shall give a good effort to provide a secure, reliable and non-interrupted service.
Disclaimer Statements for the EU Blue Card Job Network;
- EU Blue Card Job Network (BCJN) is an independent organisation. It is a non-government sanctioned organisation so does not have any relation with EU Immigration offices. So, EU Blue Card JN doesn't provide to issue the pysical Blue Card or Working permit. It only provides a job network to match EU Employers with highly-skilled or well educated non-EU citizens.
- Neither EU Blue Card Job Network nor any associated party, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability for the information and materials published or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Applicants, Employers or Website visitors acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and EU Blue Card Job Network employees or owners have expressly excluded liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws.
- EU Blue Card Job Network gives a good effort on the website to keep it up and running. However, in any case of being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond control, EU Blue Card Job Network takes no responsibility and will not be liable for them.
- EU Blue Card Job Network may change any content of this website and its pages without notice. BCJN may inform users of important updates or changes.
- EU Blue Card Job Network has the right to change the pricing of any service or product without notice.
- Applicants and Employers may not enter any content or upload any documents which are deemed illegal in the European Union.
- EU Blue Card Job Network has the right to remove any profile at its own discretion in any case of abuse of the system.
- PDF is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated. For other trademarks reproduced in this website are licensed or acknowledged on the website.
- The materials in this website are owned or licensed by EU Blue Card Job Network. Reproduction is prohibited. These materials include; the design, layout, images, appearance and graphics.
- EU Blue Card Job Network website may include some outsource links to other websites. These links are for giving more information. BCJN has no responsibility for the content of these links.
- The terms that listed above are interpreted under the laws of Estonia Republic. Any disaccord or assertion out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by a court of law, located in the Estonia Republic.