EU Blue Card: An approved EU-wide work permit (Council Directive 2009/50/EC) allowing highly-skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country within the European Union, excluding Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom, which are not subject to the proposal.
EU Blue Card Guide & CV Check-up: The Platform that sells a Guide book which gives information and advises about achieving an EU Blue Card. Also consider user's qualifications and give advises personally with their request. EU Blue Card Guide & CV Check-up is also referred as EUBCG and BCGCV. EUBCG use getbluecard.eu domain. Some other domains (for other countries) may be used but all redirect visitors to getbluecard.eu website.
Applicant: The person who signed-up to the EU Blue Card Guide system.
Guide: The digital book, which gives information and advises about EU Blue Card.
Profile: An electronic record which created in EU Blue Card Guide platform by the applicant.
The applicant enters his/her e-mail address as a LoginID and creates a password in order to create a profile in EU Blue Card Guide platform. He/she must enter a valid e-mail address to be accepted into the platform. After the registration process is done successfully, he/she can not transfer the LoginID and password; they may not be shared with any third party. The applicant is the sole responsibility to store this information securely. The applicant's profile stays active in the EU Blue Card Guide platform evermore until deactivated by the Applicant.
CV / Diploma Check-up
Applicants can submit their CV or Diploma by using Check-up Qualification in profile. Their qualification documents are checked by EU Blue Card Guide and applicant is warned in any case of update necessary. After qualification check-up, applicant will be informed with advises. EU Blue Card Guide's price is 19 euro. Only Guide owners can request for Qualification Check-up.
Protecting the privacy of Applicants is the top priority for EU Blue Card Guide. Applicant profiles information is not able to share in any shape or form to any third party. Private data is not able to index by any search engines. EU Blue Card Guide may send some notification e-mails to registered Applicants. EU Blue Card Guide keeps your password hashed, so LoginID and password information cannot be asked from EU Blue Card Guide.
Terms of Delivery
EU Blue Card Guide has no involvement and it is not responsible for any claim resulting interaction between Applicant, Employer and Immigration Authority (or consulate). EU Blue Card Guide shall give a good effort to provide a secure, reliable and non-interrupted service.
Disclaimer Statements for the EU Blue Card Guide;
- EU Blue Card Guide (EUBCG) is an independent organisation. It is a non-government sanctioned organisation so does not have any relation with EU Immigration offices. So, EU Blue Card Guide doesn't provide to issue the pysical Blue Card or Working permit. It only provides a digital book which includes information and tips for achieving a EU Blue Card.
- Neither EU Blue Card Guide nor any associated party, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability for the information and materials published or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Applicants, Employers or Website visitors acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and EU Blue Card Guide employees or owners have expressly excluded liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws.
- EU Blue Card Guide gives a good effort on the website to keep it up and running. However, in any case of being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond control, EU Blue Card Guide takes no responsibility and will not be liable for them.
- EU Blue Card Guide may change any content of this website and its pages without notice. EUBCG may inform users of important updates or changes.
- EU Blue Card Guide has the right to change the pricing of any service or product without notice.
- Applicants and Employers may not enter any content or upload any documents which are deemed illegal in the European Union.
- EU Blue Card Guide has the right to remove any profile at its own discretion in any case of abuse of the system.
- PDF is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated. For other trademarks reproduced in this website are licensed or acknowledged on the website.
- The materials in this website are owned or licensed by EU Blue Card Guide. Reproduction is prohibited. These materials include; the design, layout, images, appearance and graphics.
- EU Blue Card Guide website may include some outsource links to other websites. These links are for giving more information. EUBCG has no responsibility for the content of these links.
- The terms that listed above are interpreted under the laws of Estonia Republic. Any disaccord or assertion out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by a court of law, located in the Estonia Republic.